Friday, June 17, 2011

Oh, Those Kids

TEACHER:  Maria, go to the map and find  North America.

 MARIA:        Here it  is.
 TEACHER:  Correct.  Now class, who discovered  America?
 CLASS:        Maria.
 ____________________________________
>
>  TEACHER:  John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
>  JOHN:          You told me to do it without using tables.
>  __________________________________________
>
>  TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
>  GLENN:      K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L
>  TEACHER: No, that's wrong.
>  GLENN:      But you asked me how I spell it.
>  ____________________________________________
>
>  TEACHER:  Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
>  DONALD:    H I J K L M N O.
>  TEACHER:  What are you talking about?
>  DONALD:    Yesterday you said it's H to O.
>  (This kid is a future Rocket Scientist!)
>  __________________________________
>
>  TEACHER:  Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we
>                          didn't have ten years ago.
>  WINNIE:      Me!
>  __________________________________________
>
>  TEACHER:  Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
>  GLEN:          Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
>  _______________________________________
>
>  TEACHER:    Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
>  MILLIE:        I is..
>  TEACHER:    No, Millie... Always say, 'I am.'
>  MILLIE:        All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
>    ________________________________
>
>   TEACHER:    George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry
> tree, but also admitted it.  Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't
> punish him?
>  LOUIS:          Because George still had the axe in his hand...
>  ______________________________________
>
>    TEACHER:  Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as
> your brother's.  Did you copy his?
>  CLYDE:      No, sir. But it's the same dog.
>  _________________________________
>
>    TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when
>  people are no longer interested?
>  HAROLD:  A teacher.
>  ____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment