Monday, May 16, 2011

The Importance of Walking



Walking can add minutes to your life.  This enables you at 85 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $3000 per month.  
 ___________________________________
 
 My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was 60.  Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where he is.  
 __________________________________
 
I like long  walks, especially when they are  taken by people who annoy me. 
 
 __________________________________
The only reason I would take up walking is so that I could hear heavy breathing again. 
 ___________________________________
 
I have to walk early in the morning, before my  brain figures out what I'm doing..  
 ________________________________________
 
I  joined a health club last year, spent  about 400 bucks.  Haven't lost a pound.
 Apparently you have to go there. 
 ______________________________________
 
 Every time I hear the  dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate. 
 ___________________________________
 
The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die, they'll  say, 'Well, she looks good doesn't  she.' 
____________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment