Saturday, April 10, 2010

Why men don't live as long as women

.
Isn't this a violation of seatbelt laws?

.
Shouldn't he be wearing a life jacket?

Wonder what he makes an hour?  It can't be enough.


.
Who needs a truck?


Oh Yeah - THAT'S safe.


HUMMM - Guess he couldn't see the big yellow CLEARANCE sign.


Hey, I strapped it down!




Oh, he has a special license to drive that truck.

No problem.  I can see through the holes.

It starts at a young age and just gets worse.

You hold it while I whack it with a hammer.


A new OSHA approved substitute for a ladder.


Ropes are for sissies.


All I want to know is HOW?


Now I want to know WHY?

Standing on a ladder on a BUCKET.  Brilliant.



 THAT can't be right.

Hummm.at least somebody is holding the ladder steady.



WHY MEN SHOULD TAKE MESSAGES............................................



No comments:

Post a Comment